Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Mirror Has Two Faces (Part I)

Six months in the making, it's finally time to present the Captain's long awaited look-a-like blog. Don't miss part II coming next week, featuring a Collingwood player with 'movie-star' good looks.



This is David Johnson and Paul Chapman. Or Paul Chapman and David Johnson.



It's an old picture of Fev, so picture him minus the dreads, but plus an over-active pitutary gland, and you get NRL star Willie Mason.



On the right is German midfieler Michel Ballack, and on the left is Jeff Farmer, who we wish was German so we had another reason to dislike him.



That handsome fellow is my brother, pictured in my 50c op-shop footy jumper. For the record it was actually a Greek take-away shop owner who first mistook the Captain's first mate for the legendary Bulldogs centreman.



First came to my attention when the Hawthorn coach called Luke Hodge a 'fan-taz-dic' young player.



Stephen Milne looks like a rat.



It was then that I realized I didn't have to be anyone else; I was Geelong's second ruckman, and that was good enough for me. [cue motor ace song. end scene]



There is no mercy in this dojo. Sweep the leg, Travis, sweep the leg.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jay Bee said...

I saw the future on Sunday - his name was Nathan Ablett!

9:12 pm  
Blogger the captain said...

Word.

10:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know they're not footballers, but check out wayne grady and kathy watt. deadset dopplegangers.

5:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that scotty west photo, can't I also pass as Trent Henchel or whatever? I reackon I could also pass as the last guy out of the karate kid too.

10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home